Oh law, I had so many reminders about all the other weird things about me yesterday. Several friends expressed concern that if you readers knew what a freak show I am, then you would abandon me. Thanks, ladies, but I know my readers are loyal. Or at least I hope so!
First of all- the way I hold my writing utensil. It's very ungainly and awkward looking. You have been warned.
1. Pic of pencil holding- done.
2. Love for J.Lo and Beyonce. I think Miss B. love is not that odd, because, I mean- she sings, invents dances and is married to a gangsta superstar who introduced Pharrel into my life. Perfectably justifiable. However, J. Lo? I don't know- I just adore her. MOH and Tins share this extreme love of all things Jennifer Lopez. She's from the Bronx, what can I say?
3. Ah, the dinosaur. Like I said, I can't burp. The air has to go somewhere, and it takes a while before reaching your, ahem, other end. So my stomach makes this noise, which I refer to as the dinosaur. It's a wonder I've ever kissed a boy, as my tummy tends to begin its cacophony just in that moment when you are about to lock lips. One of the best moments of all time. . .ruined by the dinosaur. One sweet boy was very concerned that my tummy was rumbling due to hunger, and started feeding me potato chips. Mmm , Zapps salt and vinegar make-out session.
4. I can't snap, whistle or do a cartwheel. Yeah, coordination is not one of my strong suits. Hubs can not snap either. Our poor offspring are either going to be the loudest finger snappers in the world, or made fun of in elementary school.
5. I am always thirsty and drink a ridiculous amount of water, tea, and any other beverage that's calorie free. When I was in Africa I drank 12 liters of water a day.
6. I refuse to listen to U2 unless it's raining, or night. I have several other really weird music listening guidelines, but that is the only one which has been brought to my attention based on the former post. If I think of any more I'll be sure to let you know.
I'm sure my friends will bring about eighty kajillion more quirks to my attention, but that's all y'all are getting. Have a lovely weekend ladies!