- I am just loving seeing the sun shine after five or six o'clock! Now, it just needs to get warmer and we will never go inside.
- I was perusing the Target aisles the other day, and happened up on this cute little workout skirt/capri combo. I feel so cute in it, but the darn thing slides down when I am shaking it in exercise class. Super annoying to be tugging your britches up, when you are trying to grapevine or hip shake. Or shimmy. Or bounce around in general.
I was thrilled to find the same look in my beloved Old Navy compression wear (above is the Target pair). Old Navy ones have been ordered, and I anxiously await their arrival.
- A super easy cheat way to make a good homemade creamy Italian or Caesar style dressing?
Mix a good quality bottled vinaigrette with mayo, Greek yogurt or sour cream (don't use fat free), a little chopped basil and some Parmesan. It is delicious!
- Dell Harper got a happy prize when I was feeling rather generous at Buy Buy Baby last night.
Ignore my video voice. I hate it. Anyway, she can't climb up it yet, but loves shooting down the slide. She lands in a heap at the bottom, and we both think it it hilarious.
- An excellent way to water your orchids? I just learned that three ice cubes per orchid per week does the trick while they are blooming. I always worry that I am over watering, and this is a perfect way not to drown those beauties.
I love the way the purple picks out the purples in the painting. Morgan and I purchased that Woodie Long on our honeymoon after a long visit in his studio. He died shortly thereafter, and every time I pass that painting it brings back such strong memories of the day and that time in my life.
Okay, I'm off to go defrost a Chicken Divan from the freezer (cooking has just not happened this week), and take Dell Harper and my droopy drawers on a chilly walk.