1. You know you are an adult (and feeling rather prosaic at that) when a vacuum gets you all fired up. However, this vacuum is amazing. It has no cord! It weighs nothing!
I have to vacuum constantly due to this furball, and this vacuum allows me to do a quick sweep without being deterred by dragging out the dyson. It also has a detachable dust buster! Genius!
2. I know all of you are all excited about Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but the harbinger of fall treats for me is HONEYCRISP apples! I was thrilled to find a big stack of shiny honeycrisps at the Fresh Market yesterday.
3. The Barefoot Contessa's Turkey Meatballs.
We had these last night for dinner- delicious, and I can fool myself into thinking that they are practically diet food. After all, the recipe includes turkey. I get a little hungry everytime I open the fridge and see the leftovers. I might have to freeze them before they disappear.
4. All you girls who cheer for orange teams probably want this C. Wonder shirt as much as I do- tasteful orange and zebras? LOVE!
Too bad the price tag exceeds my budget right now. Maybe I will have a smaller splurge and get the scarf instead.
5. Speaking of clothes, I found the most amazing vintage patterns on Etsy. I ordered a bunch of fabric, and now I am just stuck with finding a dressmaker. I called the local sewing machine place, and they gave me one name, but she is totally backed up. Any ideas on how to find someone to sew me a few dresses?
P.S. if you look closer at this picture, you will see some an interesting fact about me. . . .
Hope y'all have a lovely weekend! I'm looking forward to gyros and Greek fries at Greekfest, watching the Vols struggle, the Dawgs whip North Texas, and working on my yard in these lovely temperature.