Anyway, my life in bullet points:
- Miss Priss is now in her big girl room. It is nowhere near completion, but I have taken a chill pill. The decorating is for me, not her. She loves her big high bed, and dollhouse (highly recommend this one, if you are looking for a toddler dollhouse- it was on sale at Christmas and might again).
- Everything is going well so far with this pregnancy- so much better than my previous pregnancy (so far- don't want to jinx myself, here).
- I have no clue whether it's a boy or girl, and am sooooo excited to meet this baby and find out in about 4 weeks.
- Does anyone have any recs on good post-partum nursing, toddler chasing clothing? I have a feeling my previous lay around/go to work clothes will not work this go around.
- Time to get back to work, so I will have to cut this one short. I have been cooking up a storm, and have 4 baby dinners to take to new mamas this month before my own new baby arrives, so I will attempt to recipe share next week.
* Poor Morgan. Poor, poor beleaguered husband.