- I left the house this weekend! Sans children! It was a miracle, and a welcome one. A dear friend's former nanny was is in town from Brazil. She contacted me asking if I needed any help at the beginning of last week- just when I was at my wits' end and dreading spring break. Ha! I had her come three mornings last week and Friday night. Work was accomplished, exercise was had, and I got to take Miss Priss to a movie (Frozen, of course).
- Dell Harper and Deeds also got some social time- we hit the park and had another picnic lunch at a friends' house Friday. It's so amazing to see these kids grow up together- especially since I grew up with most of their parents. Probably won't be so amazing when they hit high school- especially since Miss Priss is surrounded by boys with this group.
- I am taking advantage of the nanny still being in town and getting my hair cut this week. I'm thinking really short. I'm scared. But excited. Basically just feeling all sorts of Jessie Spano.
1. Really short
2. Really short, with bangs.
3. Slightly longer- but still short.
4. Short with no bangs- worried that my hair to too thick/curly for this one though.
What do y'all think??