- DH is now sleeping better. I think any TV viewing after about five o'clock was the culprit- just getting her overstimulated. So much for our Friday movie and pizza nights.
- My stye on my eye mysteriously healed between Deeds' 1 AM and early morning feeding last night. Hurrah!
- I finally finished a work project that had been giving me absolute fits.
- Deeds peed all over me while he was eating this morning, but at least I hadn't gotten out of my pjs yet.
- I took advantage of Loft's 50% off sale and ordered a new pair of white jeans instead of freaking out about my normal ones' sudden inability to button (although have I really gained that much weight in a month?).
- We took the kids out to dinner with a group Friday night. My child was all over the patio (Dell Harper, not Deeds, obviously). It was chaos, and I was glad that there were plenty of toddlers in attendance.
- I had a friend's birthday dinner Saturday night- just girls. It was wonderful! Apparently diners were warning other tables about the "loud table". Oops. We don't get out much- there's nineteen children's mothers in this picture.
Okay, off to Jazzercise then work. Hope your day is turning around too!