- DH is having a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy in a week. I am alternately terrified of the recovery process, and thrilled that she will start sleeping again once she can, you know, breathe at night. Sorry dear child for all the times I fussed at you/didn't let you watch your favorite show/bribed you with toys that you never could get due to your recent inability to sleep through the night. Sleep apnea is a bitch.
- I need a cute bathing suit for an upcoming girls' weekend at the beach. I am forcing myself into a two piece. COURAGE. But therefore I need the cutest, most flattering, bestest swim suit EVER. Easy right?
- I have had no desire to cook a thing this week. I think I am going to manage the entire week without having to- Monday I picked up a casserole from a to-go place, Tuesday made a veggie frittata, last night was church, tonight spaghetti from the freezer, and restaurant food hopefully Friday. Busy work week + laziness = clean kitchen.
- I have been finishing up my paintings- bright, happy colors to match my mood.
- I have a great idea for a website. www.whatplantisthis.com You just upload a picture of the plant you are trying to identify, and someone e-mails you back with the answer. Genius and useful, no? Don't steal it. Right now, I just use texting my mom, but a website might be easier for all.
- Not a two-piece, so not applicable to my bathing suit quest, but I really like this number from Anthropologie. Normally I am averse to boy-leg styles because 1) I am a girl and 2) don't like things chopping into my thighs. However, this seems really cute, and helpful on days when you have been quite as, um, dedicated to a hair removal regimen as one should.
- Whelp, that's about all that's rumbling through my brain. A sad state of affairs, indeed. Find me bikinis, ladies! Old lady ones preferable.
Thanks as always to East Coast Chic and Home of Malones for hosting the linkup!